Monday, August 22, 2005

Get Moving

Remember back when I was the only one with a blog? And maybe there was the occasional abandoned Xanga lying around, but then gradually all the rest of you got blogs and secret blogs and new blogs and new secret blogs and secret new blogs and now nobody can keep track of anybody anymore?

Well. I will now proceed to outblog you all to pieces with my lovey-gorgey layout. This is my last, promise promise, last new blog. It'll be here for at least the next four years.

And the next four years! High school. Beginning Wednesday.

My schedule and sign-up things are at the moment residing in Swimmerette's foyer, so I don't know what classes I'm in yet. But, ooh, là là. Starting fresh. If the Ex-Guyfriend really does show up with Vuitton manshort-shorts and an onion on his head, I'm never going to have to see. And I'll probably miss almost all the rest of you to death, but I can always throw a party.

6 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Has anyone heard about the teachers on strike?

August 22, 2005 6:18 PM  
Blogger Shuffs said...

this design is really creative.

and yeah i heard about the teachers on strike. soemthing about something retarded going on in the school administration board type thingy. what sucks is if the teachers go on strike, the missed classtime will be added onto our summer next year. meaning the teachers are being mean...

August 22, 2005 7:33 PM  
Blogger chronoflare said...

he that from me as usual, but nice blog...
btw negotiations ended at 1:30 am with no sucess, rebegin at 6:00 pm

August 23, 2005 7:54 AM  
Blogger Danka said...

meh... anyway.. ANNA!!!!!! stop changing ur skin, and ull still be at home on those crazy days when my life sucks so i can call you right? I have a REALLY bad gut feeling boput high school... as it high school = place where people ruin other peoples lives. Not cool...

August 23, 2005 12:17 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

Nooooooo,....
I had a blog a few years ago
but I deleted it
oOo

August 24, 2005 7:28 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh no, worry not, Mars is too occupied being in MY classes. D:

August 26, 2005 6:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home