Sunday, September 11, 2005

You're Standing On My Neck!

In the past twenty-four hours, I have:

• Stayed up too late
• Slept for ten hours
• Realized my neck still really hurts from my seventy-eight sit-ups three days ago
• Slept for three hours
• Read the Weekend Journal
• Listened to Crazy Frog, French music, NPR
• Discovered, my third time around learning them, that functions aren't too bad
• Learned that Sly S was eating steak, potatoes, and cheesecake for her dinner
• Ate mushroom pizza and cheesecake for my dinner
• Got a cell phone! from that mysteriously ginormous corporation, Virgin
• Vacuumed
• Listened to NPR podcasts
• Stayed up too late

5 Comments:

Blogger Harry said...

Yeah! go virgin. Thier airplanes are awesome. and 78 situps? you need more practice is all.

September 11, 2005 8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, my name was changed to Sly S! Haha. I think I liked Small S better, but nevermind.

I had a good dinner. =)

September 11, 2005 2:46 PM  
Blogger a said...

Annie's weekend: absolutely nothing. Then suddenly out of NOWHERE got broken up with.

September 11, 2005 5:03 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG I got a 55 out of 56 on my chem test!!! And anna, I really sympathize. I did almost exactly the same thing you did this weekend (except I had a fake-sausage pizza and cheesecake for dinner, and I ddn't get a cllphne.)

September 13, 2005 8:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha SWEET SONG! yo'ure standin on my neck. actually ihavent heard it in a long time.
wow you realize too much lol
<333,gina xoxo

September 13, 2005 9:58 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home