Thursday, June 29, 2006

Fake It If You Have To

I wanted to send a card to Sam postmarked June 28. I didn't, and now I've lost the postcard. I suppose it serves me right for buying it last August and still not having sent it.

Of course I'm reeling from this anniversary of the happiest time of my life. I've known for months that it would be heartbreaking. Maybe that's what's dulled the pain a little. Maybe I've fallen on that bruise unexpectedly so many times that it can't hurt when I expect it to.

I know I've never really written about Britain, what happened there - the events of each day that sunk me so far in love. I wonder if it's requited. I will write it, soon. Tonight, I think. "Soon" always needs help. I'll go back to England soon, too - within ten years, I think. What a long time, mon dieu. Et mon droit.

5 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't decide which to comment on, agh!

I love the picture. Could you tell me which wonderful photographer captured your beauty?

If I know you, you'll be back sooner than you think.

June 29, 2006 9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I saw your exboyfriends dad plan in a band at Ribfest today.

July 04, 2006 2:29 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am getting serrrriously impatient here, Anna. New entry, I demand it!

No time to let Inspiration strike, you must strike it first! I find it best when you catch Inspiration off guard.

ps I got a bodice, heeee

I feel like I should be in an Anne Rice novel or something.

July 09, 2006 6:21 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I tell you to call, you sound so sad, why don't you call... i mean if you don't want to, whatever floats your boat, sorry I'm not worth your time.

July 13, 2006 8:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh... and i really need my belt back

July 13, 2006 8:38 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home