Sunday, July 08, 2007

Adventures In Moving

I'm thinking about the surely dangerous, my old friends chain smoking and me tasting photo chemistry on my fingers. I've found a mood to fill my space and a space to fit my mood. I love the afternoon and the dusk and all the safe in the dark at night.

"Get action," Theodore Roosevelt maybe said. I'm shaky ridiculous - is it alright if it took me until now? I think I've caught that divey rooftop feeling. I was lying when I first wrote it, now I'm thinking hypersonic. They mailed me two fives, text I won't read and fees I won't pay. I don't understand how brainy people live. I want to meet the deaf girl from the concert and learn how the colorblind play Twister.

I saw three weddings today. I'm thinking about sending postcards, taking the Electric Line, eating ice cream, being kissed.
'Cos my friend said he'd take you home
He sits in a corner all alone
He lives under a waterfall
Nobody can see him
Nobody can ever hear him call

- Oasis, "Supersonic"

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

"Get action" would have appealed to me more five months ago. Now I find I have to take things more slow to enjoy them. Thats why I read your blog extra-slow today. To soak in all the good parts.

-ellen

July 08, 2007 12:20 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna gives good hugs. I have a friend who loves to give me hugs, but for some reason always hugs me around my neck, and it's uncomfortable.

July 08, 2007 8:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home