Monday, October 31, 2005

All Hallows' Eve


After school, after a visit with Necker. Swimmerette's going down the stairs and I'm sort of floating down in front of her. "You practically had his head in your boob!" says she.

Err. There's a pause, unnoticed by anybody else in the stairwell. "What boob?" I say.

"...That's what I was about to say!" protests Swimmerette.

Now, there's a fashion that should could come back. I have so many reasons to love Gwen Stefani. But tonight, my wings are happily intertwined and I'm another generation's rebel. I wear makeup, I roll down my stockings, I dance. Were there any need, I would flatten my chest. I'm a flapper, and it's my very favorite holiday.

8 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I like your blog.... it's so.... I don't know... good-writer-ish?

October 31, 2005 8:24 PM  
Blogger Shuffs said...

hmmm i havnt been here in a while.

duno whats really going. but yeah, what ballasoites said. good-writer-ish.

October 31, 2005 9:41 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

haha i remember that. Sorry but that was really funny! i apologize for not being able to catch him earlier!

November 01, 2005 7:59 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

im so confused...



im not even gonna ask

November 01, 2005 10:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

head in your boob???

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

November 02, 2005 6:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay for Anna! So it did work out.

November 02, 2005 9:32 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bonjour ma amie! ca va? comme-ci, commme-ca. well i'll write more later

November 02, 2005 9:35 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

actually its
bonjour mon amie

=)

November 07, 2005 7:16 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home