Tuesday, September 27, 2005

No Reply

One thing that always depresses me are deflating helium balloons. They're a happy symbol of the party you've just attended, until you wake up the next morning to find your smooth-skinned, energetic friend, who only yesterday strained into the skylights, is now half-heartedly hovering six inches above the carpet. I haven't taken one home from anywhere in years.

Before school, I spend twenty minutes taping pictures into the locker I share with Evil A of all the things I love (polka dots, Alexis, Orlando Bloom, Shelby, tropical flowers, Moulin Rouge, Marilyn Monroe, Sam, Gwen Stefani, and if I can find any more room Starburst and Coldplay). I drink my first of two smoothies today and come downstairs to find that Brittany's gone all-out and asked French Boy if he has a girlfriend. According to her, he said something like, "Uh... yeah. Yeah I do." This may be because Brittany is about seven hundred percent obviously not his type, but oh well. Also, while the comic appeal of a nerdy drawing class listening to Rammstein is high, my Coldplay-dominated mix CD has really got to return.

At lunch, the table where Necker and co. always sit had vanished. He and one of the other guys sit at the end of our table, where, while he certainly sees me, he never acknowledges me. That same period, I lose my second mechanical pencil this month and all the information about clubs I'd just written with it. Actually, I spend most of lunch being punched by Cucumber and Sean/Shawn/whoever he is with the one sexy earring. Despite comments like, "What would be worse, the bad clothes or her without them?", they're surprisingly nice guys to hang out with. They may have no idea how to give a compliment, but a girl gets a lot of attention.

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Aww!! I think i heard a SHELBY?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

lol i love anna!!!

(baghead loves anna too!!)

kisses my love!

September 27, 2005 9:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

And incase any of you noticed Shelby is the fourth from the front and way infrount of Gwen Stefani!!

hehehehehehehehnhehehehe

yay.

September 27, 2005 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

infront*

September 27, 2005 9:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay yay yay yay!! your sexy boy doesn't have a girlfriend! *ow!* anna's HOTT! okay so im like 2 days behind on your posts! so what?! lol
you have to like show me this new guy, i like him better than french boy
<333,gina xoxo
check it out, new web page tingy when you click my linky :)

September 28, 2005 5:37 PM  
Blogger Harry said...

I'm posting cause Anna told me to.

Necking is congruent to Snogging
Snogging is congruent to makingout
so according to the Transative Property
Anna named a guy in her blog "makeout-er"
Geometry applied to real life, another sign that we're getting too much homework

September 29, 2005 9:26 PM  
Blogger Danka said...

GUESS WHAT!!! YOU FORGOT TO MENTION DONKEY IN THERE... besides that, I found out what the norths equivilents pink-belted guys name is. and its.. can you guess?.. Adam! WHeeee!

September 30, 2005 5:20 PM  
Blogger a said...

It was a wonderful post. And I'm making a comment, but I can't because my dad's blocked blogger for the weekdays. And the cast list = wonderful; but you didn't update about ME. And I'm your ex-girlfriend, I should think that's important. See, I dumped you for Sophie, but I'm two-timing her with Little Bear. He'd be a sexy, sexy human if he wasn't a dog. Ohh. And Sean/Shawn sounds hott. Hotter than Necker, anyway. What kind of name is 'necker?' Necker means a person that makes out with people. When you are necking you are making out with someone. He-llo? Explanation for this particular nickname? Hehe. Anywayz, Anna, I love you forever! *neverending hug*

October 01, 2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger a said...

And why am I not one of the things you love the most?

October 01, 2005 5:17 PM  
Blogger Anna said...

Call it wishful nicknaming, Annie.

Your picture's in my locker, too. And behold, your Cast List entry is updated.

October 01, 2005 9:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home