Saturday, September 24, 2005

Actually, Pretty Funny

Feel like a day out of school has prevented filling your usual idiocy quota? Not the sort to go to the other school's homecoming tonight? Well, ha ha. How about some subtle dramaticism? Just to prod you into checking out the freshly updated Cast List, I'm going to recommend checking out the Ex-Guy's girl/boy/whateverfriend's imitation of the Fug Girls.

So, take aim at the sidebar and scroll your way down to click on "the Ex-Guyfriend". I wish he'd put comments back up. I don't have a red color filter, I have a red wall and a little bit of contrast shift. Anyone who has not come to terms with her nose would not dare put up a profile shot that's in profile. And dude, what couture? My armsocks were once kneesocks from Journeys, and I've had that beret since the fifth grade. One strap of that cami is mended with a saftey pin.

Really, just listen to Spencer, who discovered that one of the Ex-Guy's arrogant, taken-in-the-mirror pictures is filenamed "hot": "The fact that he has a pink-themed blog makes me wonder how on earth he manages to find something to make fun of about other people."

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

From the Blog Of "The Ex-Guyfrind"
"Took two other photos, both of them turned out blurry because I couldn't hold the camera right. Blauergh."

Yet there are 3 photos, one is labeled "hot", one is "me1" and the other is "me21". hmmmmm.

I'll leave you to draw your own conclusions.

-Shelby

September 24, 2005 10:03 PM  
Blogger Undecided said...

Ok, I am a kiaran, and I'm lost here.

September 25, 2005 11:18 AM  
Blogger Anna said...

The thing I really like about the Ex-Guy is that he can teach us all something about the highest lows of humanity.

Who, honestly, tell me who, explains concieted behavior by throwing out excuses like, "I'm a whore for Paris Hilton"? That's not even an excuse. That's a mush of provocative ideas intended to make the reader's logic powerless. That's one step above "fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck", that is.

September 25, 2005 6:22 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Well, at least he admits he is a whore; that's a good start.

Haha he failed the Enr. Patterns essay assessment and has to go in for help. Retard.

Fat fuckerrrrrrrrr

September 26, 2005 5:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Allright, so why are you guys still fighting with each other? Just, chill out, and forget and forgive. I'm serious, it'll be better for both of you, especially you anna

September 26, 2005 7:39 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey When did this become a let's show the world how mean and unaccepting anna's friend are blog. Mars as haughty as you are, i'll be youre a decent person.

September 26, 2005 9:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

word

September 27, 2005 10:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home