Friday, October 14, 2005

Irritating, Shut Up, Tolerated

Fog is cool. The nearer you get, the more you realize that you'll never be close. Walk to where there's fog and it'll be in every space but there. Which is what they mean by "the mists of time", right? Hah, spacetime.


So it is with Necker. How am I supposed to tell if I'm tolerated, appreciated, disliked?

Do you have any idea how seldom people are right? Sometimes it's by choice. Who would honestly say you're ugly, fat, irritating, except behind your back? And sometimes it's not. I was totally the first person to Magic Marker my jeans, but damned if anybody gives me credit for it. People complain about television, video games, prejudices warping minds. Think about how the mind warps itself.

And then there's the Two Persons I Really Don't Like. The Two Persons I just want to step away from me, avoid me, be absent, all of the above. Bumbling, unfunny Persons who either like me or used to. Persons who I just want to punch, choke, shut up in a very small box, though I suffer through their advances. Persons whose eyes I won't meet. Unchain me from your pedestal, boys, dorks, eunuchs.

Boy, am I glad the Ex-Guy and I don't attend the same school anymore.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

i'm not one of the "two ppl am i???" i'm guessing not. although i should prolly be able to guess who they are but my mind is mailfunctioning, sorry.

October 14, 2005 10:24 PM  
Blogger a said...

awww. you box those eunuchs, anna!

October 15, 2005 5:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yesss....
*backs away slowly*
haha jk i luv you
i so knew tha tyou were the first w/ magic marker on your jeans.
whenever i see someone w/ 'em im like "hey its like anna w/ her oi to the world jeans!" by the way, that song still so kicks ass
<3 X x gina

October 15, 2005 11:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, be gald. Be very glad. It's funny, seeing these people being friendly to Mars (in a kind of passive-agressive way) and laughing with him in class, then going home reading their blogs about their true hatred for him.

It makes me live in constant fear of what people actually think about me.

October 16, 2005 12:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home