Tuesday, March 14, 2006

I'd've Picked Peach

I'd have left them on the bush, though. I'd have run in to grab you, pulled you back out to see. Then it would start drizzling, like mist on sweet fruit, and we would stand out there long enough to be both soaked. Maybe after that we could go inside and light candles.

I'm wondering now if we ever will, if you're really like that anywhere and you're not just saying that. I've wanted to trust you since you first asked me to. You fit my gloves - and ruined them, too, damn you - and I'm suitably impressed. I think you could fit right into me.

Now just look at me long enough to see I'm the best and freshest. I am stability, I am sincerity, I could be so good for you. I am yours, don't forget to claim me.

3 Comments:

Blogger Danka said...

awwwww... how sweet!(no pun originally intended...) Anna, that picture is BEAUTIFUL!!! just like you, I wonder why you wont stay single for very long...

March 15, 2006 6:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

beautiful. I love you anna, never forget it: and if you get too lovesick, i'll always be waiting for you.

March 15, 2006 8:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i didn't

April 07, 2006 11:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home