Monday, July 09, 2007

Today Starts Tomorrow

I'm wearing sunglasses underground and Jen's sunglasses look like Warhol and the Underground. If you read the stairs in reverse, they'll tell you a little about how I'm feeling.

I'm a little ahead of myself and I'm a little afraid I'm going backwards. I want to make out, to make something that doesn't hurt yet.

I got utterly drenched - it washed most of the plaster off my clothes. I forgot my camera. I couldn't pick a song. I had a fun coincidence. I may never tell anyone who wasn't there. Did you know? No one I've told really knows.

I'm sick of being alone and talking about myself. I'll work on today tomorrow.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I got drenched too, at Daves house, so I borrowed his clothes again. I don't think my parents like me coming home at 12:30 in a t-shirt and boxers that aren't mine.

July 10, 2007 10:55 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home