Wednesday, September 19, 2007

Lovely Offhand

Loosen up and write it out, write to Alison, write in French, write lovely long sentences with your prettiest handwriting, news of your life and the subjunctif. The sale won't take you out, the draft won't let you up, the let won't set you in; fill up three pages double-spaced and pass the time as fast as you can.

I love riding shotgun and I can almost see how I'd like to see it go. I'd be my own greatest hits, acting out, acting under, maybe crazy, weekends until we hate each other to death. I want to analyze your handwriting and disprove your conspiracy theories. I'm more attached the less likely it seems.

Well, affection is lovely, and lovey, you make it sound like we'd make it, easy. I think about time, sealing wax, and sex to speed through the sermon - I'm just the worst. You surface as I slip to sleep, name as I can't see the face, come for me some afternoon.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a dream about you last night! It was really purple and you said cryptic things. I woke up at three and sent an incoherant text to the wrong person.

September 20, 2007 7:13 AM  
Blogger deez peanuts said...

Thank you for checking out Analog Scene. I'm glad you like it.

-Kyle

October 15, 2007 8:01 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Lalalalalala, never call me you do
never ever

October 15, 2007 11:37 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home