Monday, December 12, 2005

Peppermints

I have hair dyed red. I have No. 2 pencils, erasers, and my choice of purses to pack them in. L.A.M.B.? Gap? My British bag? My Taiwanese bag? I haven't studied enough, but I do have peppermints and a library copy of Elephant. Finals week? I am so totally set.

Mmhmm.

This isn't anything like where I truely want to be. You know I know. Every second I pass through brings me closer to my dreams and death. But everyone is living, all the time.

You know where to find, if not an A+ student, at least a heartfelt hug and a peppermint.

And that ain't what you want to hear,
But that's what I'll do
And the feeling coming from my bones
Says find a home

- The White Stripes, "Seven Nation Army"

7 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yyayy for shelbyy and her non finals!

Yyayy For us being nequa kids out of school!

Yyayy for almost xmas!

Yyayy for double yy's!

Yyayy!!

December 12, 2005 10:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's "studied".

Finals are easy. Don't sweat.

And you lied. You said you'd put up a picture of your dyed (eww) hair.

It better look good.

December 12, 2005 10:55 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

>< Anna, you look like you fell into a bucket of potent kool-aid. What have you done?

I miss you, stomach-hugger.

December 13, 2005 4:18 PM  
Blogger Danka said...

hey I like it! then agian, colour is my favorite colour so dont listen to me. I say anything looks good cuz it doesnt relly matter.

December 13, 2005 7:04 PM  
Blogger Andi said...

Use the L.A.M.B. It's in right now...I think it is Gwen Stefani who is there new spokesperson and she is wearing a lot of them.

December 14, 2005 10:58 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The etymology of entomology:
From the Greek "entomon" for "insect".

- just thought i'd share

December 16, 2005 8:00 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

finals SUCK
but at least your hair is red

only for now tho :(
-gina xoxo

December 16, 2005 5:32 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home