Monday, August 07, 2006

The Last Thing Anyone Needs Is Two of Me in Neckties


Things I will say if, during the next year, you ask me, "How are you?":
• "Super-duper!"
• "Tickled pink."
• "I'm gear!"
• "Positively peachy keen."
• "Just ducky, what about you?"

I'm hoping to have enough to say something different every day. Of course, that's no good unless I have friends who ask every day. What d'you say?

What's that you say? "What if you're not in a good mood?"

...What are you talking about?

I suggest everybody grab one of those rediculous picture and stick it on their desktop so they can see the thumbnail. It looks like I'm kissing a handgun. Or that's what I think, anyway. Once you've finished admiring how fab it is when really small, you can change the filename to "my pet annA", and just let me live there. Don't worry, you won't be the only one. I have a sulky punk named "brodie08" and a retro pansy named Ollie who live on my desktop.

Apologies for the post previous not having a picture sooner. It does now, so get scrolling and take a gander. It's one of those moments that's like the short seat in the back of the bus. Everybody at some point thought it was their very own. Hey, Alison, even this guy doesn't say "sooof".
Put Sufjan Stevens on,
And we'll play your favorite song
"Chicago" bursts to life and your
Sweet smile remembers you, my...

Hands open, and my eyes open
I just keep hoping
That your heart opens

- Snow Patrol, "Hands Open"

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tomato, tomahtoh. Suf-yan, sooof-yahn.

Hey, to does look like you're kissing a handgun.

August 08, 2006 8:35 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*it.

Oh, and that picture made me smile.

August 08, 2006 8:37 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

ANNA.

How much are you willing to pay to see Sufjan in Chicago this september?

OR do you know anyone willing to drive us to Milwaukee?

August 09, 2006 9:18 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will ask you how you are doing every day, i have 2 classes with you!

August 09, 2006 6:25 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home