Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Look At Me, Tragedy

Well, we all want our names dropped. But the Internet doesn't write in blood. Great Scott, worst of times, the best of times never expected this out of you!

And I didn't. I wouldn't tell anyone some of the thoughts I've had, but I'll tell you all that I've never had this one. But now even Wednesdays are conspiring against me. Wednesdays!

Look at me, tragedy, the levity hasn't left me yet. Now my hair is flaming and I just look desperate and used, again. Again again again again. This is enough to make me wonder if the depths of despair have got it out for me, except that I know it's really truely my fault. What a bitter business that's still soaked in sadness.

I hurt people to own them. The Ex-Guyfriend showed me that, in that fake way he does anything. Alex showed me again, and worse. And, here you're someone I love that I tried to always be nice to. I still feel bad about showing my reaction to your scar. Even remember that? That was two years ago, my real good friend. How is it the Ex-Guy is tangled up in that one, too?

I was going to quote "What You're Doing", but oh, when I've get the chance to be vicious, why not? I'm wicked to have caused this, I'm wicked to be jealous of it, I'm even jealous of how wicked you get to be. We're eating each other's misery. So just turn this song on its head, take it at straight face value, and maybe I've got you crying too.
Well I'd rather see you dead, little girl,
Than to be with another man
You better keep your head, little girl,
Or I won't know where I am

You better run for your life if you can, little girl,
Hide your head in the sand, little girl,
Catch you with another man,
That's the end... little girl

- The Beatles, "Run For Your Life"

I'll tell you a secret.

I'm sickly documentary.

That's a picture of the first heartbreak.

You broke me again, but it's coming back.

What's that?

I'm sorry it has to get so bitter, but I'm going to be happy, and you know what I mean.

I'm going to have my way.

And we all know what that means.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I wish I could show you how sorry I am

August 22, 2006 6:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home